06 February 2011

Heaven's Rain

I was talking with my oldest sister about the importance of good entertainment. She remarked that if she was going to spend the time and money on a movie she wanted it to leave her thinking or with a uplifted feeling. My Netflix subscription ensures that I am always well stocked with movies. However I have found that not all of them are worth my time. I have committed to be more judicious in my entertainment and when I find something I will try and share it.
I stumbled upon "Heaven's Rain" today. Hitting the themes of vengeance and forgiveness it seems like an uplifting and inspiring piece of art. After the video check out the website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - This is Julea Douglass (Brooks Douglass' wife). We saw your posting and wanted to thank you for spreading the word about Heaven's Rain. We really appreciate it! Brooks and I wanted to invite you to a Heaven's Rain screening. We are planning Heaven's Rain sneak previews across the country for the next two months and wanted to include you if we are in your area. What town do you live in? Sincere thanks for your interest and support.

Jena said...

Holli, awesome trailer, looks like a good movie I wish they had a showing in our area. I am assuming I am the older sister, unless you had a similar conversation with another older sister?

Love ya

Hollijo said...

Jena you are the older sister! And Julea I am unfortunately leaving the country in the next few weeks. Otherwise I would have totally tried to sponsor a showing. Best of luck promoting your wonderful movie.